Tippi Toes World

Welcome to the heart of Tippi Toes Dance Company! Here you will find insights from our incredible franchisees, experiences from inside the Tippi Toes dance classes around the country (aka hilarious and sweet things that come straight from our little dancers), a sense of our Tippi Toes culture as well as suggestions for how parents can provide healthy lifestyles for their families.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Profile: Andrea Dangel Franchise Owner Cincinnati - the first franchise owner!


My name is Andrea Dangel and I am the franchise owner of Tippi Toes in Cincinnati, Ohio.  From ages 4-18, I was enrolled in dance classes such as ballet, tap, and jazz.  After graduating college, I became a high school teacher and coached cheerleading in my free time. 

After having 4 beautiful children with my husband and being a teacher for 20 years, I started realizing I missed dancing and performing.  I was surfing the Internet and came across Tippi Toes Dance Company.  I fell in love with the franchisor’s philosophy of teaching dance to children and so wanted to be a part of this team.

In the spring of May 2009, I became a proud franchise owner of Tippi Toes.  I have never been happier in my life because I am providing the joy of dance to my students and running a successful business.

The best part of my day at Tippi Toes is when I see the beautiful smiles of our dance students before, during, and after class.   

No comments:

Post a Comment