Tippi Toes World

Welcome to the heart of Tippi Toes Dance Company! Here you will find insights from our incredible franchisees, experiences from inside the Tippi Toes dance classes around the country (aka hilarious and sweet things that come straight from our little dancers), a sense of our Tippi Toes culture as well as suggestions for how parents can provide healthy lifestyles for their families.

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Best Job!

One of the most rewarding days of my job was when a mom stopped me after class and with tears in her eyes said, "I have never seen my daughter act the way she does in Tippi Toes. When she is in class she has confidence, she isn't shy and she seems carefree. As her mom I can see what Tippi Toes has done for her!"
This was after a few weeks of class and it blew my mind! So many times when we are used to our job whether it is teaching dance class or any other job in the world we don't think about the impact we have on others. For us at Tippi Toes we become accustom to going to class, doing our thing and we don't think about it again. Then moms like this share such a meaningful experience and it makes me feel so blessed to be able to elicit this type of response from kids just by giving kids a place to be silly, have fun, learn and express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment