Tippi Toes World

Welcome to the heart of Tippi Toes Dance Company! Here you will find insights from our incredible franchisees, experiences from inside the Tippi Toes dance classes around the country (aka hilarious and sweet things that come straight from our little dancers), a sense of our Tippi Toes culture as well as suggestions for how parents can provide healthy lifestyles for their families.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some inspiration from Sesame Street Live!

I had the great experience of taking my 2 daughters to see Sesame Street Live this week! I loved so much seeing their faces light up when they saw the characters & heard the music. I have to admit my face was all smiles too. Every time I go to these live kids shows it gets me so excited about the future for Tippi Toes. As we continue to work towards our goal of a children's television show I can't help but get excited when I see a show in action. I know that with a children's television show often there also comes LIVE shows across the country. Sharing our love of dance, laughter and smiles with children all over the world, nothing could be better. The show was called Elmo's Healthy Hero's. As many of you know the root of Tippi Toes is teaching children about healthy living, so when I saw the dancing fruit and veggies come onto the stage I had to snap pictures! Before you know it Tippi Toes will be doing the same thing!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until TIppi has her own show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait either Kater! Hopefully in time for Ella to be a fan!

    ReplyDelete