Tippi Toes World

Welcome to the heart of Tippi Toes Dance Company! Here you will find insights from our incredible franchisees, experiences from inside the Tippi Toes dance classes around the country (aka hilarious and sweet things that come straight from our little dancers), a sense of our Tippi Toes culture as well as suggestions for how parents can provide healthy lifestyles for their families.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Business Soulmate = Sisters


In the green room at Sony Productions
before jumping in the Shark Tank
I feel so fortunate to have found my business soul mate who, also happens to by my little sister, Megan. She and I are 4 years apart and have worked together on Tippi Toes since 2002. When she moved to college she began teaching classes. From the beginning we saw the same vision, and got along so great. To this day we love working together, we see eye to eye, and when we don’t we push through to figure out why we don’t because we both know we have the best interest of Tippi Toes at heart. She and I dream so much together but what has been the greatest is Megan and I are, pushing forward together to make those dreams true. We are seeing that things are paying off and we are right where we want to be.
Couldn't resist an NBA
 game while in LA

Megan and I talk on a daily some days hourly basis. While she is working on one task I am working on another. We can’t even imagine the thought of working in the same office – oh the joy that would be. It is fun how Megan and I can separate sister time and business time. When we have a business call, we talk business, but then when either of us wants to talk about anything else that is easy to do too. Megan and I balance each other so well, we know where the other is strong and weak. I can’t imagine working this closely with anyone else. She has been one of the few people that has not been shaken with me. She and I are on target, with one task in mind. We will not stop until we reach our goals. I am so thankful for the person she is in my life. Megan and I will be business teammates, co-owners, and creators forever and I relish that!
Our rental car!  We
loved the Smart Convertible!

After a day of meetings time
to enjoy and be grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Better than that... you got the deal! Congrats!!! I just finished watching the show. You gals killed it! :)
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete