Tippi Toes World

Welcome to the heart of Tippi Toes Dance Company! Here you will find insights from our incredible franchisees, experiences from inside the Tippi Toes dance classes around the country (aka hilarious and sweet things that come straight from our little dancers), a sense of our Tippi Toes culture as well as suggestions for how parents can provide healthy lifestyles for their families.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Miss Tracy's Top 10 List

Tracy Genheimer is the OKC/Edmond Tippi Toes Franchise owner.  We wanted to share something she wrote about 8 months ago about her experience in the first few weeks of owning her own Tippi Toes Franchise.  She also has developed her own Top 10 for Reason's she loves Tippi Toes!

"What a whirlwind of a week! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to be a part of Tippi Toes Edmond/Oklahoma City!!! Sarah, one of the owners and creators, came down with her family earlier this week to help me sell to daycares/community centers and to train me and boy did we have a great time!!! Edmond/OKC and Tippi Toes are going to soon be best friends! I will be super busy setting up the class schedule and hiring an assistant teacher!  It's crazy how life does a complete 360*. I mean this time last year, I was freshly out of college, engaged, and working 4 jobs and now I am married with my own business?! I feel absolutely and completely blessed!"

Top 10 11 Reasons I Love My Job by Miss Tracy!

10. I get to wear pink t-shirts all the time.
9. I go somewhere different each day of the week.
8. I get to "sell" my product to all sorts of neat people! At first this seemed scary, but I'm getting more comfortable with it each day.
7. If I'm having a bad day, going to work usually makes it better (as opposed to escaping from work).
6. I get to act silly and sing about bubblegum without being questioned about my sanity.
5. My clients are mainly 3- and 4-year-olds--all they ask is that I dance with them.
4. I share my love of dance with kids and see it grow within them throughout the year.
3. I am the holder of stickers- believe me this position holds a lot of power!
2. I get to hear things like "I love you, Mrs. Tracy" every week.
1.5 I am able to contribute to my family's income doing something I love
1. I get to exercise and dance...everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment