Tippi Toes World

Welcome to the heart of Tippi Toes Dance Company! Here you will find insights from our incredible franchisees, experiences from inside the Tippi Toes dance classes around the country (aka hilarious and sweet things that come straight from our little dancers), a sense of our Tippi Toes culture as well as suggestions for how parents can provide healthy lifestyles for their families.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Profile: Megan Reilly COO of Tippi Toes

Chris and me at my best
friend's wedding



My name is Megan Reilly and I am the Chief Operating Officer of Tippi Toes. I remember working on the original Tippi Toes logo in my bedroom at my parents house when I was still in high school and Sarah was starting classes in Norman, OK. I started teaching classes at 17 and once I finished college started full time!

Chris coaching in 2006


I am married to Chris and we have a dog name Camden. Chris is an incredible college baseball coach so around our house we are talking about breaking balls, bat speed, tutus and Tippi Toes non-stop!  Chris is hard working, supportive, thoughtful, hilarious and just awesome! He has worked several Tippi Toes recitals over the years and supports my dreams everyday!  We enjoy bike rides to the beach, visiting family and friends and watching any type of sporting event. I'm so lucky! 

I work from my home in Ormond Beach, Florida and do something different every day at work! I may be doing anything from IT, to writing a new song, to working with parents, to on one of my multiple daily calls with my business partner/sister, Sarah, to making up choreography, to emails, emails, emails, to conference calls with franchise owners, I usually get a taste of everything! My favorite part of Tippi Toes is probably a tie between talking shop with franchise owners, making up new lyrics for songs or clearing out my inbox!
A fun day of golfing!
 There is no doubt though that the best thing about my job is working with my best friend and sister, Sarah!  She is just the greatest!

  In the future I dream and believe that Tippi Toes will be a household name, we dream to have a children's TV show and an international tour complete with our characters Tippi, Buzz, Bopa and Freddy and of course continue expanding franchises all across the globe!!  How cool would that be?!  

My first time to Wrigley!


As Tippi Toes has grown into the franchising world I have fallen in love with our business all over again because by franchising Tippi Toes we found the way to reach more children around the country.  The major bonus is that we have met incredibly smart, warm, savvy, driven women who have taken their destiny into their own hands, started a franchise and created a Tippi Toes dream world in their own home town.





 




 

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, Are you ok? You have written a unique content.

    Great advice! I’m beginning to do most of things, and my next step is to grab me a domain/web hosting as well! GPFS Franchise, Inc. has been approved by California Department of Corporations to start the sale of Franchise Opportunities.

    Thank You Very Much For Create That Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete